Forecasts are sourced from a range of national and international organisations, such as Statistics Norway, the Central Bank of Norway, social partners, banks and the IMF and OECD. The complete list of included forecasts, accompanied by links to their respective publications, can be found below.
- Statistics Norway (SSB)
- The Central Bank of Norway (NB)
- Ministry of Finance (FIN)
- Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions (LO)
- Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO)
- Danske Bank
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB)
- Samfunnsøkonomisk Analyse (SØA)
The page covers several key indicators for the Norwegian labour market and economy, including unemployment, wages, Mainland-Norway economic growth, and inflation. For every indicator, a table with the forecasts by year is presented, together with an unweighted “consensus” average. This consensus subsequently displayed in a chart alongside historical data. Note that forecasts older than 100 days from the present day are shown in the table but excluded in the calculation of the consensus.
The page was last updated 8 December 2023.